Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh Boy! Birthdays all around!

Happy Sunday!

Just got home from my cousin's son birthday party! He celebrated his 5th birthday party. Last night, I made him a birthday card to add to his present. I used my Mickey & Friends Cartridge to cut the Mickey and Pluto Cut. Hope you all like it.

Oh Boy! 
Birthday Card


Front Card Sentiment: "Oh Boy" and "Happy Birthday"

 Inside Card: "You are the greatest kid ever."



Materials:
Card Stock: Black, Teal Blue
DCWV Birthday Theme Pack" Star Design Paper
Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge: Mickey & Pluto Size 4
Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge: 5th Size 1.5
My Pink Stamper Stamp Set: Lunchbox Thoughts
K. Andrews Stamp Set: Of Mice & Lil Men
K& Company Stamp Set: Happy Birthday
White Gel Pen

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Looks like you have had Disney on your mind a lot lately. Didn't you and your hubby just go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgiana! Thank you so much. Yes, we went on Friday and it inspired me. LOL Huge Disney Fan. Can you believe I posted 2 projects in a row. :)

      Delete
  2. TOTALLY cute & SUPER fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie:) Yeah so excited to see you posting and crafting on your blog!! This card is super fun for a 5 year old for sure and I'm sure he loved it:) Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card my dear friend. Glad to see you are back I have missed you.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!