Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crafting Returns

Hello my crafty friends!

Happy New Year! Wow, almost a year without blogging. Life has been pretty crazy that I had to put crafting on hold. This year I've been busy as well but I'm hoping to get back to blogging. My goal is to post a project every other week. Especially, I'm even more excited because my husband surprised me with an amazing gift this Christmas. He got me the Cameo. I can't wait to see what projects I can create. Ok, enough of me blabbing.

Since Valentine's Day is not that far away, I wanted to get a head start on making some cards. Here is a cute card I made. I used the Hugs & Kisses Embossing folder for the background of my card. Then, I used a cute owl stamp with the message, "Owl always love you!"





I loved how the card turned out. Thank you for stopping by. Please stop by on Tuesday as I will be showcasing a card for Die Cuttin Divas. I will be a Guest Diva that day. Thanks again for following and I will do my best to come around and show your blog some love.

Take care my crafty friends and have an amazing week.

Hugs,
Creative Diva <3

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Your first card of the year and I really hope it wont take you that long to post in your blog lol. Beautiful card bestie!

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! Beautiful card. Congrats n your Cameo!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!