Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Sketch

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Sketch Challenge:


Sponsor: Whimsy Stamps


Guest Diva: Whimsy Stamps

For my project today, I created a Disney Card. Before school ended, one of the Kinder teachers I worked with asked me if I can make her a Disney Princess Card for a former student of hers. Here is what I made.
"Have a Mice Day" Card




For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Of Mice and Lil Men Stamp Set. This by far is my favorite stamp set as is all of them.

Click here to purchase this set:
Of Mice & Lil Men
K Andrew Designs

Materials Used:
Blac Card Stock
Polka Dot Designer Paper
Disney Paper
Mickey Font Cartridge: Mickey Tag Size 1.5
K. Andrews Of Mice and Lil Men Stamp Set

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

9 comments:

  1. LIke all things Disney including your Mickey Mouse card. Especially like the buttons that are arranged like Mickey Mouse ears. I worked for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World thru high school & college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card! I love Mickey and that sentiment is just perfect!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I love the design and the buttons are so creative and awesome!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty ~ Love your layout. The button configuration is awesome. Love the sentiment and how you did the paper for the sentiment. Hope you are having a fantastic evening.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie girl:) How are you?? WOW! I've missed many fantastic projects and OMG! I love the Marvin Martian too CUTE! Fun sketch and your take in super CUTE along with those sentiments!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E spells fabulous! Your card is GREAT! I love it.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!