Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ladybug Shadow Box

Hi guys! Just wanting to share real quick this wonderful gift I gave my cousin over the weekend. Her little girl turned 1 years old this past week and my cousin had a Ladybug Birthday Theme Party for her. So for part of her gift, I wanted to make this adorable layout placed in a Shadow box that she can hang in her room. She loved it so much. I was really happy to know she liked it. So here is what I made her:

Lady Bug Birthday Layout Shadow Box Gift

 For the ladybug, I added an action wobble which of course is hard to tell on here.

 For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set which is now ready for Pre-Order.

K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set
Ships out June 15th

Click here if you would like to Pre-order this set.




Entering into the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenges: #114 Don't Bug Me: Make a project using some sort of bug.

Materials Used:
Shadow Box
Pink Fushia Card Stock
Flower Designer Paper
Lawn Fawn paper
Cupcake Die Cut
Paper Crimper
Lady Bug Brad
LadyBug Embellishment Stickers
Action Wobble
Create a Critter Cartridge: Ladybug Size 3.5 
K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set


 Well, I thank you for stopping by to visit. Stop by tomorrow as I will have a new project up. Have a fabulous day everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Very cute, and great idea for a gift!
    Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is adorable, Patty!! I love the little ladybugs crawling all over!! And the cupcake looks yummy!! Fabulous project my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW nice job with your great project!looks AMAZING,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the action wobble! thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!