Thursday, June 14, 2012

GSS: Flag Day

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.


Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Flag Day"  

For my project, I created a Mini card that describes our American Flag. I used Sew & Easy Floss. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

USA Card




For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set which is now ready to order.



To purchase this set, click here.

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
White and Red Card Stock
Toothpick
Michaels $1 Stamps: Flag
Sew & Easy Floss: Blue
K. Andrew Sweet July Stamp Set


Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Hey girlie:) Super Patriotic card and fun touch with the Easy Floss. Have a fabulous day my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Patty~~ Happy Flag Day :)
    Love the floss and the perfect sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Patty!! The flag stamp is so awesome and how creative to use a toothpick for the pole!! Love it my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project Patty! I love the stamp:) Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful patrotic card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card-- I love the toothpick pole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Love how you used the floss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Patty!! such a fun design!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!