Thursday, June 21, 2012

GSS: Camping Theme

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.




Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Camping"  

For my project, I created a Scrapbook Page Layout that will be filled with pictures for a Camping Trip. I gave this layout to one of the Preschool Teachers I am working with this Summer. I used DCWV, Stickles, Camping Critters Cartridge and Baker's Twine. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

Camping Layout



To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
DCWV
 Baker's Twine
 Campin Critters Cricut Cartridge: Porcupine and Rabbit Size 3
Stickles




Entering into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Simon says "Anything but a card.

Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. How Cute! Love the glitter guitar!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they, Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love it! The rabbit with his guitar is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute I love this cart. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to cute. Love the critters and how about that marshmallow. Love the life is good sentiment. Hope you are having fabulous summer.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this?!?!?! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout - love those little critters! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo awesome!! I love the sparkly marshmallow and guitar!! The flames are fabulous!! Love it!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG so cute!! Love the design and the added sparkle!
    Connie
    DT sister
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!