Monday, June 4, 2012

GSS: 4th Of July Theme

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" 4th of July "  
 
For my project, I created a card for 4th of July showcasing the new product in store which is Glory Paper Brand. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

4th of July Card


 Inside of Card: Stamped Stars on bottom and top corners.



For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews New Stamp Release: Sweet July which is such a great set. I selected the word "Happy 4th Of July."

K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set
Ships out June 15th

Click here if you would like to Pre-order this set.

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Black Card Stock
Glory Paper
Film Strip Die Cut
4th of July Embellishments
K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set

Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!
    Great card with fun texture!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Patty! I love all of the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your card turned out. Great Design.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...love the film strip.

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Patty!! I love the music paper inside the film strip!! What a creative and fun Fourth of July card!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. The film strip is a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Patty! Hugs!
    TFS!
    Connie W.
    Ginger Snap Scraps DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful 4th of July card. Love the star

    ~luanne
    sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!