Monday, June 18, 2012

Getting Cricky: Winged Things Stamp Set Sneak Peak

 If you are looking for my GSS: Picnic/BBQ Theme Project: Click Here


Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Super excited for my Daily Post over at Getting Cricky. Just wanted to give you a quick Sneak Peak of what will be displayed over at Getting Cricky. So be sure to head over.



Cards will showcase the Winged Things Stamp Set. 

K Andrew Designs



To purchse this set: Click Here.



Now, I would love for you to click here to check it out.

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are so creative and fabulous, Patty!! You did such an awesome job with the stamps!! LOVE them :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!