Sunday, June 3, 2012

Getting Cricky SS Challenge: Summer Time

Good morning everyone! Today, we have a fun challenge over at Getting Cricky.Our theme is Summertime! Now, who doesn't love Summer. I for one do. When I think of Summer,  I think of swimming, going to the beach, eating refreshing treats, and taking trips.Tomorrow, hubby and I will be attending the L.A. Zoo so I am excited about going. So even that is something you can do in the Summer.

For my project, I created a fun card showcasing some flip flops as a way to give you a hint to head out to the beach. Plus, the best part is the sentiment. K. Andrews has this fun and great set that works perfectly for the Summer. Be sure to check out her site to purchase the stamp set as you get to see how it's used on my card.







 For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Splashtastic Summer Stamp Set.

Splashtastic Summer

K Andrew Designs

Click here to purchase this set:

What a fun card to give out. Hope you like what I made today. Be sure to join in on the challenge by heading over to Getting Cricky. Plus, I would love it if you show some love to my DT Sisters who are participating in this challenge.

Materials Used:
Red Card Stock
Summer Designer Paper
Blue Ribbon
Sandal Sticker Embellishments
EK Success Circle Punch
Memento Blue Ink
K. Andrews Splashtastic Stamp Set

6 comments:

  1. This is so summery and gorgeous, Patty!! I love the background paper and I want a pair of flip flops like that!! Awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back ground paper. Great summer fun. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT use of the rick rack, Patty!! The colors of your card are so tropical and delicious -- I love the card!! :)

    BIG HUGS from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so darn cute I love flip flops on anything. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and flip flops! Perfect summery card!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    Getting Cricky DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent thong card!! What a great summer card!! Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!