Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day Card

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a nice night. Just wanted to quickly show you a card I made last week for one of my husband's co-worker. She requested a card for her husband. Since her hubby is a Football fan, she wanted me to make him a card related with Football. Hope you guys like it.

#1 Dad



For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Guy Talk Stamp Set: 

K. Andrews Guy Talk Stamp Set

Click HERE to purchase your own set!!

Materials Used:
Black and Olive Green Card Stock
White Jelly Roll Pen
Cricut Decals Pre-loaded Cartridge: Dad 1 Size 3
Action Wobble
K. Andrew Guy Talk Stamp Set

Entering into the following challenges:
Scrappy Moms: Terrific Tuesday Challenge: Father's Day
Simply Create Too: Challenge #15 Happy Father's Day (or for a male)
DL Art: Thankful Thursday Challenge A Card for a Man
My Sheri Crafts: Challenge #87 Father's Day
Little Scrap Pieces: Fun Friday Happy Father's Day Challenge or Masculine Card


Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

  1. Too CUte girlie and your hubby's co-worker will love it!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I just got this cartridge not too long ago and I still need to use it. Your card makes me want to pull it out and explore.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! I love how you made the football field!! What an awesome card, my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the whimsy football card. Use to like football more when I was younger. The pro players were not in the sport for the money like they are now so I've lost interest in the sport. I do watch the SuperBowl each yr.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card!!! sentiment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty ~ Your card is wonderful. I totally love how you added the football field. Whoo! Hooo!
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia thanks so much for joining my challenge at LSP. OMG your card just makes me smile so mega cute! Great colors perfect for any football loving Father. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super fun card! Thanks for joining MSC.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty: Cute entry into our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. I had loads of fun visiting, commenting and looking around on your blog. A heartfelt thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!