Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Summer Colors Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Summer Color Challenge:
Red, Yellow, and Orange



Sponsor: Bugaboo Stamps 7 digis
Guest Diva: Sabrina

For my project today, I created a simple Card for any occasion. I used Mickey Font Cartridge to make the Mickey Heads and create them into a balloon.  Here is what I made.
 
Mickey Card



Materials Used:
Orange, Red, Yellow Card Stock
Lawn Fawn Paper
Mickey Font Cartridge: Mickey Head
Bakers Twine
Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute! I was just in Orlando yesterday and drove right by Disney. I bet there were a few of these balloons floating around.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love those Mickey balloons!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Patty. Love those Mickey Mouse balloons. Our colors practically match on our cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Reminds me of the balloons at Disney:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and fabulous, Patty!! Love it my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girlie girl:) How's your summer going?? I'm trying to keep my son busy and away from TV & video games! My little guy told me to tell you HI:) Super cute card with the balloons of Mickey! FUn color challenge. Enjoy your fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the little balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute card, love you're Micky balloons!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects I love Disney and everything related. Thanks for sharing
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!