Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Fruit or Vegetable Summer Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Fruit or Vegetable Summer Challenge:


Sponsor: Ginger Snap Scrapshttp://www.gingersnapscraps.com/
 
 
 

Guest Diva: Gigi from http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/


For my project today, I created a simple Card for any occasion. I used Simply Charmed Cartridge to create the Watermelon.  Here is what I made.
 
One in a Melon




 
For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Even More Food For Thought Stamp Set.

"Even More Food" stamp set larger sheet preorder - Click Image to Close

Click here to purchase this set:



Materials Used:
Neon Green Card Stock
Recollections Watermelon Paper
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Watermelon Size 2
Bakers Twine
 
Entering into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime Ch#77 theme: Anything goes with a sentiment

 
Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the paper you used. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that little face and that sentiment is perfect. Great papers too!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, and the cute little face on the watermelon!

    DCD Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!!My mom's favorite fruit is the watermelon..This card reminded me of her.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your watermelon card. Oh sooooo yummy!
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! The paper you used is fabulous and I love the cute face :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo super cute.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute. love the papers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!