Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Father's Day Challenge

If you are looking for my GSS Project: Click Here

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Father's Day Challenge:



Sponsor: Circle B Enterprises

For my project today, I created a Father's Day Card for my Dad. I used George and Basic Shapes Cartridge to make the triangles on the collar. I would go on You Tube to get ideas on how to make this kind of card. Here is what I made.
Father's Day Card





For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Guy Talk Stamp Set.This set is perfect for Father's Day Cards or Man Cards.

Guy Talk

Click here to purchase this set:



Materials Used:
Blac Card Stock
DCWV Guy Paper Stack 
George and Basic Shapes: Triangle
Mickey Font Cartridge: Mickey Tag Size 1.5
Stickles
K. Andrews Guy Talk Stamp Set


Entering into a few challenges:
More than Favors: Wacky Wednesday: #72 Father's Day
Dilo En Espanol Challenge for June: Dads
Celebrate the Occasion: #66 Father's Day


Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

12 comments:

  1. I love to collect ties for my husband, even though he doesn't ever want me to buy any more. They are like papers, so many patterns and you can never have too many, right? : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!!Thanks for the info on the tie..I thought it was on the cart....Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, love that big tie on you're card! It is very cute.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love it so very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Patty!! I love the tie!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! such a cute card and the photos are fantastic girl!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card, Patty. Love that you put this all together with just shapes. Great job!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the folded collar with the great tie, fabulous card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bella tarjeta! Me encanta!! Gracias por participar con Dilo En Español!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great card! I absolutely love the colors, fantastic! Thanks for joining us over at Dilo En Espanol!
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!